• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Identifying this mark on siler lock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click on his picture, then in the lower right corner of the window is "start conversation" then hit send. To open a message you will see a red number on the envelope icon at the top right of every page.

I am pretty new to this forum, and no quiz kid with the computer. I don't know how to private message either. Would it make sense for me to photograph the flint lock and send/post a photo? That way you would at least see what I have.
Does it make sense for us to swap email addresses (or is that somehow risky in an online forum?)
What parts of the lock do you need?
I don't need to get rich from the sale of this lock, so we can discuss a price that's fair to both of us. I like trades, too, but I have been shooting muzzleloaders and accumulating stuff for about 58 years so there's not a lot I don't already have on hand... But maybe I'll think of something in the meantime.
Thanks. I'll try to be in touch promptly in response to your messages, but please be patient if I don't respond right away. I have been ill for a while.
Eric

Dear Eric Your THEE Eric Bye, Your no Pilgrim ! I would elevate you to Cannon ( As they don't have a 'Field Marshall 'for services to muzzle loading ). Sorry to hear you are unwell I know that feeling .
Salutations Rudyard

Hi, Rudyard, long time no see! What fun to hear from you again. Mighty glad you are still around and active. I am feeling better little by little and hope to be back to normal after a while. Keep the faith!
Best wishes,
Eric

The Pleasures mine .You are practically ledgendry & have done so much for M loading These post on MLF are varied some are rank ametures or champion CVAs( which is worse ! ) But many Do know their Onions . I post as' Rudyard' being fond of such poetry .Good to know your on board .
Regards Rudyard

Back