fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh thanks! Bought it at Lake Ticonderoga off a blanket about 10 years ago

Cpt Flint

40 Cal
Reaction score
Be extremely careful about removing the hammer screw. They have small threads and you can wring it off easily. That was a weak link.

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Havnt seen too many Doc Hadda . I do remember he said it was an original but couldn’t remember what!

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Found this one hoped to find parts for it some day. No idea who, or what on this one

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Need some parts for this if anyone knows of anywhere to get them!

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Blanket sale 10$ about 9 yrs ago. Need parts to complete it. Another rendezvous search probably!

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Both are nice locks. If the second one was mine, I would be temped to try to make parts to fit it. Fastburn's picture gives you a good idea of what to make. On the other hand, if one doesn't have the skill or a minimum of tools, then finding someone to do it would be the next route.

Eric Bye

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Found this one hoped to find parts for it some day. No idea who, or what on this one
I have one Sutter lock in percussion and another in flint - both seemingly the same pattern as yours. I bought the percussion lock in 1964 and used it for a few years on the first rifle I built. I have had the flintlock for a long time too, but I forget when I bought it. It has never been used on a gun. If you want to pursue this further, please get in touch with me. I have no plans to use either lock. Take care,
Eric Bye

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have one Sutter lock in percussion and another in flint - both seemingly the same pattern as yours. I bought the percussion lock in 1964 and used it for a few years on the first rifle I built. I have had the flintlock for a long time too, but I forget when I bought it. It has never been used on a gun. If you want to pursue this further, please get in touch with me. I have no plans to use either lock. Take care,
Eric Bye
Eric Bye
interested

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Interested not sure how to private message but ill follow your lead for further conversations

Latest posts