• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wait is a killer. We got postponed a couple of years acct. stage 4 prostate cancer and complications there of .

The wait is a killer. We got postponed a couple of years acct. stage 4 prostate cancer and complications there of .
Deferred dreams can always end up being nothing more than dreams. I was broadsided by a truck last May---don't know that my hip and shoulder will ever get back to allow me to enjoy the hopes I had for retirement in ID, but I can still dream. Hope your situation turns out well for you friend.

We do BP at Emmett (gem county rod and gun)

And also idaho free trappers (facebook) do get together shoots occasionally ay gravel pit in nampa and monthly rondevous in cascade.

I also here snake river sporsmen (vale, oregon) do matches 1st sunday each month

Bruce,
I went through Sandpoint many years ago. Great little town. Hopefully, still little!

I own a piece of dirt between Mackay and Challis. I hope to build on it someday.
Grew up in Southeast Idaho
For now, I work in the Owyhee's and Boise area.
Been in Idaho my whole life; I have no interest in leaving.

I own a pice of ground in the Panhandle, after 30 years of living in Alaska, I decided to move to somewhere with 4 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back