• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a bigger problem to me when people are trusting social media over doctors…I was never a trendy person. If my doctor believes my kids and I should be vaccinated, who am I to disagree?
Best ask yourself where your Dr is getting his own knowledge of the virus! If it is from any institution dependent on government funding and is following Faucci's lead then you can bet he's hearing the politically correct version of "the truth! If he has done his OWN research on the virus and isn't just parroting the findings of institutions who exist on Government grants then trust him! For my money, the Federal Government has blown trust of ITS word on about anything right out of the water!

So as an Ohio judge, if someone dies due to the negligence of the employer, you condone that kind of manure!
Maybe He doesn't' but HE didn't right the law, and if he wants to remain a judge I imagine he'd better follow it!

Those of us born and raised in Idaho, well we weren't impoverished. There was a whole lot more kids from working families than there were that were wealthy, but hey we lived in Idaho. Folks were friendly and neighborly. There was always the exceptions, but those folks were given a wide berth, and considered rude. We had fishing, hunting, and sports available, we were not an unhappy lot by and large. But working folks don't have the clout or the wherewithal to stop big money investment and property grabbing, so the control of Idaho has gone over to the imports, who as a general rule have NONE of the qualities that make Idahoans Idahoans. Just my take. They are screwing up the good thngas the state offered at unprecedented speed, and every new arrival seems to think he/she is "bringing" us something.

Those of us born and raised in Idaho, well we weren't impoverished. There was a whole lot more kids from working families than there were that were wealthy, but hey we lived in Idaho. Folks were friendly and neighborly. There was always the exceptions, but those folks were given a wide berth, and considered rude. We had fishing, hunting, and sports available, we were not an unhappy lot by and large. But working folks don't have the clout or the wherewithal to stop big money investment and property grabbing, so the control of Idaho has gone over to the imports, who as a general rule have NONE of the qualities that make Idahoans Idahoans. Just my take. They are screwing up the good thngas the state offered at unprecedented speed, and every new arrival seems to think he/she is "bringing" us something.
They did the same thing in Colorado, Ohio, PA., IL., basically half the Country.....it's going to get ugly.

Proud redneck here. I grew up super country. Gun over one shoulder, fishing rod over the other. With a graduate degree from one of America’s top universities, with lots more education at one of our nation’s top medical schools, and a rewarding professional career spanning DC, international, Harrisburg, and the Pennsylvania Wilds, I’m anything but an ignorant, uneducated bumpkin. But I am a damned proud right wing redneck and I make no apologies to anyone for my views or lifestyle. America #1 always and forever, and so far my experience is the same people criticizing the fake redneck caricature they’ve been fed by the partisan political activists posing as “news reporters” are also ready and willing to allow America as founded to be destroyed from within. It’s us, the so-called rednecks, who are going to either save this greatest of all nations or go down fighting hard trying. Nothing inferior about that mindset. We are loyal and brave.

Salena Zito just wrote an article about rural Americans. She points out most are descended from the Scots Irish who pushed the American frontier hard at great risk and cost. She writes they still to this day hold “Jacksonian values” of patriotism, hard work ethic, community, admiration of the military and police, suspicion of government etc. If these people are rednecks, then why wouldn’t every loyal patriot want to be a redneck, too?

Proud redneck here. I grew up super country. Gun over one shoulder, fishing rod over the other. With a graduate degree from one of America’s top universities, with lots more education at one of our nation’s top medical schools, and a rewarding professional career spanning DC, international, Harrisburg, and the Pennsylvania Wilds, I’m anything but an ignorant, uneducated bumpkin. But I am a damned proud right wing redneck and I make no apologies to anyone for my views or lifestyle. America #1 always and forever, and so far my experience is the same people criticizing the fake redneck caricature they’ve been fed by the partisan political activists posing as “news reporters” are also ready and willing to allow America as founded to be destroyed from within. It’s us, the so-called rednecks, who are going to either save this greatest of all nations or go down fighting hard trying. Nothing inferior about that mindset. We are loyal and brave.
I'm very proud to say that I am also a redneck, in the same category as you. And you are definitely correct in saying that it is people like us that will either save this Country or go down fighting, but never on our knees!
Thank you for a very well stated comment. :thumb: 🇺🇸Forever!

Okay. We all heard Dave. We gotta either become paying members of the forum , and join the political discussions, or we gotta get off these topics and stay off them. It is difficult for me to do, but I am doing it.
I purchased my ability to speak freely here, I believe. And there is nothing separate between gun ownership and the culture that both keeps it alive daily and is willing to fight to the very end to keep it. To pretend this artificial division exists is to ignore the all out assault on our 2A freedoms. Sorry to be plain spoken, and I agree we should all chip in what and where we can here.

Until my wife can join me in retirement in Feb next year, money is tight for us. I will become a supporting member of the forum at that time and join the political forum, in hopes of finding some grass roots organization to join and become outspoken and active. Until then, I am off the political discussions as asked.

Okay. We all heard Dave. We gotta either become paying members of the forum , and join the political discussions, or we gotta get off these topics and stay off them. It is difficult for me to do, but I am doing it.
I'd like to say that'll work....but I'll bet it won't.....whoa, train off track up ahead....;)

Until my wife can join me in retirement in Feb next year, money is tight for us. I will become a supporting member of the forum at that time and join the political forum, in hopes of finding some grass roots organization to join and become outspoken and active. Until then, I am off the political discussions as asked.
It's $18 bucks for one year to be a supporting member and be able to talk freely!

Talk is cheap. I could pay my $18 and talk talk talk. I want to get active and I want to implement change. I want to be the biggest pain in the keister the libs ever heard of. That means joining or creating grass roots organizations, because going it alone, you stick your neck out and somebody will cut it off. When the time comes I will join the political forum and see what develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back