• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about the employer forcing vax. You can't sue the manufacturer, which tells me it is by no means tested, and death could occur. But if you become seriously ill or die, family cna sue the hell out of the employer for threating your job and forcing the vax!
Can't sue your boss here in Ohio, which is an employment at will state.

Can't sue your boss here in Ohio, which is an employment at will state.
I'm betting if your employer forced you to do something that caused your death, a good attorney would tear them apart....

As an Ohio judge, I think that you would be making a bad bet.
That explains a lot about their laws right there boys🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂. The only difference between a judge, a lawyer, and a politician, is how you spell it.

Whoa. Didn't mean to cause an uproar. I am pretty sure I didn't have COVID because my smell and taste was not effected. All the members of my family and extended family who are employed or retired from the medical field are telling me to get vaccinated, all the rednecks at work that get their information off the radical networks are telling me not to. I had to go with the folks on the front lines on this one, whatever they know about COVID and vaccinations is a site more than I do.

That explains a lot about their laws right there boys🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂. The only difference between a judge, a lawyer, and a politician, is how you spell it.
Your so correct...
Stats show that for many decades approximately 76% of our elected officials/lawmakers have been lawyers. This obvious conflict of interest situation clearly explains why the many thousands of confusing laws & regulations that are written yearly require costly trials to determine the actual intent of their laws and/or regulations. A situation where only lawyer$ benefit.
There are obvious reasons for centuries of negative comments/jokes about the low morals & ethics of lawyers.

Amazing. All that cumulative ivy league higher education and what 28 trillion in debt? A man with some common sense and an 8th grade education knows better than that. What exactly again is it these people do for me?

The fence between Heaven and Hell blew down. God summoned the devil and told him to rebuild it. Ain't gonna replied the devil.
Yes you are God responded.
Nope ain't gonna flatly stated the devil.
Well i guess i will just have to sue you, God threatened
The devil threw back his head and laughed in Gods face. Where are YOU going to get any lawyers?

told to me by my brother. LLD

Well I gotta report the good with the bad. The Succor Creek Reservoir Trip was a DISASTER. We took the Google Maps recommended road off US 95, a few miles from the reservoir some landowner had conveniently gated and padlocked the gate on what I am pretty sure is a county road. I was not sure enough of my ground, and did not have bolt cutters, so we turned around. I had much choice long expletive creative verbage for that SOB for several miles. Then we went in on another road, which indeed does go to Succor Creek Reservoir, but we had the 2WD F250 and the canoe on a little trailer, and the way in got too rough. We hiked out the last of the road and spotted the reservoir down in the bottom. Coming back we stopped at a small reservoir on BLM land and paddled around and tested our canoe. Soon some lady showed up on the bank screaming at the two of us, too far away to hear. We paddled over and turns out we had pulled through a small gate onto private property. The norm in Idaho is for the land owner to paint the fence posts of any private gate orange. Maybe those gateposts were orange twenty years ago, but they weren't showing any of it now. While we were on the water she ran her quad down to her house and showed up with some paint and touched everything up. I guess she thought I was too blind to catch that. Any way she started in, called the sheriff, all the usual manure and got me ticketed. I was not going to try to drive to Murphy and fight some Owyhee county landowner so I just mailed the ticket in tonight and wrote out on the bottom of it exactly what transpired and added that if she said any different she was a damned liar. Idaho gets a lot of sorry imports like this recently.

Whoa. Didn't mean to cause an uproar. I am pretty sure I didn't have COVID because my smell and taste was not effected. All the members of my family and extended family who are employed or retired from the medical field are telling me to get vaccinated, all the rednecks at work that get their information off the radical networks are telling me not to. I had to go with the folks on the front lines on this one, whatever they know about COVID and vaccinations is a site more than I do.
Seems like a bigger problem to me when people are trusting social media over doctors…I was never a trendy person. If my doctor believes my kids and I should be vaccinated, who am I to disagree?

Amazing. All that cumulative ivy league higher education and what 28 trillion in debt? A man with some common sense and an 8th grade education knows better than that. What exactly again is it these people do for me?
Absolutely nothing, except rape you out of income!
BTW: If you don't think that government folks are on every forum looking for the slightest infractions of their law, your wrong. They would just love a reason to send their goons in to remove your guns. Careful what you show and say.
Below is how these scum waste our money! They turn it over to TERRORIST!
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...lWChA7Vsidxjl8jYBWcCIQu1dfSNI3orEy0GRVTN6xg==

Last edited:
Well I gotta report the good with the bad. The Succor Creek Reservoir Trip was a DISASTER. We took the Google Maps recommended road off US 95, a few miles from the reservoir some landowner had conveniently gated and padlocked the gate on what I am pretty sure is a county road. I was not sure enough of my ground, and did not have bolt cutters, so we turned around. I had much choice long expletive creative verbage for that SOB for several miles. Then we went in on another road, which indeed does go to Succor Creek Reservoir, but we had the 2WD F250 and the canoe on a little trailer, and the way in got too rough. We hiked out the last of the road and spotted the reservoir down in the bottom. Coming back we stopped at a small reservoir on BLM land and paddled around and tested our canoe. Soon some lady showed up on the bank screaming at the two of us, too far away to hear. We paddled over and turns out we had pulled through a small gate onto private property. The norm in Idaho is for the land owner to paint the fence posts of any private gate orange. Maybe those gateposts were orange twenty years ago, but they weren't showing any of it now. While we were on the water she ran her quad down to her house and showed up with some paint and touched everything up. I guess she thought I was too blind to catch that. Any way she started in, called the sheriff, all the usual manure and got me ticketed. I was not going to try to drive to Murphy and fight some Owyhee county landowner so I just mailed the ticket in tonight and wrote out on the bottom of it exactly what transpired and added that if she said any different she was a damned liar. Idaho gets a lot of sorry imports like this recently.
You are correct about the scum imports....usually East and or West coast whiney libs!

Wanna tell me what a "redneck" is? And why you just denigrated folks with common sense. I haven't had a flu shot in decades, since I was able to make my own decisions, and I stand by my choice! And thereby lies the key word "CHOICE", not "FORCED or INTIMIDATED"!

Last edited:
Idaho is a state I would love to live in when I retire. Any ideas where to set roots in? I like rural, very rural need to do a lot of shooting.
I live in Star, Idaho. When we moved here 12 years ago, I went duck hunting a mile from my house. Now, Texas oil a-holes have bought up land and closed access to public lands. Unless you are a member of the "good ol boys" club, good luck.

I live in Star, Idaho. When we moved here 12 years ago, I went duck hunting a mile from my house. Now, Texas oil a-holes have bought up land and closed access to public lands. Unless you are a member of the "good ol boys" club, good luck.
Have you or anyone talked to the County Commissioners, BLM, Forest Service, State parks division?

Have you or anyone talked to the County Commissioners, BLM, Forest Service, State parks division?
Having spent 15 years in the Idaho legislature & in local government & board member of a statewide citizens property rights organization fighting Forced Annexation. We learned first hand that all of the above agencies you mentioned are under control of the lobbyist Cartel comprised of developers, realtor's assn. & building contractors assn.
Years of correspondence reflected many other states have similar corruption issues of property rights theft & taxation without representation where taxpayer dollars are being used to subsidize the private ventures of Cartel members.. the Cartel's coffers select & elect those who will sell their seats, Representative Government has been replaced with political prostitutes.
Perhaps one day Citizens will muster the courage to assume their lawful & constitutional obligation to arrest & oust rogue public servants who's actions & records validate they have violated their Oath of Office employment contacts & restore representative government. If not,,, we have what we deserve.

Having spent 15 years in the Idaho legislature & in local government & board member of a statewide citizens property rights organization fighting Forced Annexation. We learned first hand that all of the above agencies you mentioned are under control of the lobbyist Cartel comprised of developers, realtor's assn. & building contractors assn.
Years of correspondence reflected many other states have similar corruption issues of property rights theft & taxation without representation where taxpayer dollars are being used to subsidize the private ventures of Cartel members.. the Cartel's coffers select & elect those who will sell their seats, Representative Government has been replaced with political prostitutes.
Perhaps one day Citizens will muster the courage to assume their lawful & constitutional obligation to arrest & oust rogue public servants who's actions & records validate they have violated their Oath of Office employment contacts & restore representative government. If not,,, we have what we deserve.
I'm sorry, you are so correct. I was afraid that was and is the case, as every state suffers the same corruption in government.
After this last election it is quite clear we need to clean house and start over with representatives that get very little compensation, and realize it is a priviledge to serve, and not a career, and will serve jail time for kickbacks and any other corruption! No lobbyists allowed!

So as an Ohio judge, if someone dies due to the negligence of the employer, you condone that kind of manure!
As a judge, I do not write the laws. I didn't say that I agree with the law. I merely stated the status of the employer/employee relationship under the laws passed by the Ohio legislature. It was certainly not my intention to indicate approval or disapproval of the specific law in question nor to request personal abuse because you apparently hold judges in low regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back