Idaho

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Shooter1

32 Cal
Reaction score
The wait is a killer. We got postponed a couple of years acct. stage 4 prostate cancer and complications there of .

Atticus69

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The wait is a killer. We got postponed a couple of years acct. stage 4 prostate cancer and complications there of .
Deferred dreams can always end up being nothing more than dreams. I was broadsided by a truck last May---don't know that my hip and shoulder will ever get back to allow me to enjoy the hopes I had for retirement in ID, but I can still dream. Hope your situation turns out well for you friend.

rshveyda

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I'm in Sandpoint, ID. Any ML clubs or shoots near here? I'm not a reenactor but it would be fun to attend one as a guest. I'd be willing to drive a few hours, but not too much more. Into Montana or Washington maybe?

Bo T

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm in Sandpoint, ID. Any ML clubs or shoots near here? I'm not a reenactor but it would be fun to attend one as a guest. I'd be willing to drive a few hours, but not too much more. Into Montana or Washington maybe?
Google; Spokane Falls Muzzle Loaders.

Frank Ambruso

36 Cl.
Reaction score
We do BP at Emmett (gem county rod and gun)

And also idaho free trappers (facebook) do get together shoots occasionally ay gravel pit in nampa and monthly rondevous in cascade.

I also here snake river sporsmen (vale, oregon) do matches 1st sunday each month

IdahoHawken

32 Cal
Reaction score
I own a piece of dirt between Mackay and Challis. I hope to build on it someday.
Grew up in Southeast Idaho
For now, I work in the Owyhee's and Boise area.
Been in Idaho my whole life; I have no interest in leaving.

Latest posts

Group Builder