• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I recall a thread about Paypal use.......update on that.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sell something and want to be paid by FRIENDS and FAMILY? Are they YOUR friends and Family or you just looking for a way to SCREW Pay Pal? Goes both ways. :oops:
But, but, but My AZZ. You're looking for ways to screw Pay Pal but cry the blues if you don't like the way THEY run their business?? Sounding like I just heard the KARMA train pulling into the station. ;);):D
Don't like the way THEY run THEIR business? Don't do business with them. Problem solved.

I

PayPal's Verbiage directly states that anything related to a firearm constitutes a finable violation. So a grip screw, ramrod, a flint or maybe even a coonskin cap is a violation. I think PayPal has moved from asset to a dangerous liability.
A private company assessing a "fine" is called theft.

Only a government can assess a fine after creating a law, and enforcing the law under the due process court system we created.

Pay pal is actively working to subvert your constitional rights. You have an obligation to boycott them.

PayPal has always been very clear about their anti-gun stance. Nothing new here. I never understood why anybody wanted to give them their money.

Also, I think they are perfectly within their rights to fine someone for violating their rules.

I’ve never really understood how PayPal can be anti gun and yet there are jillions of gun parts bought and sold on eBay being paid for via PayPal?

I buy gun parts from Ebay, but I use a credit card rather than PayPal. Never a problem.

If someone, such as PayPal, doesn't want my business, they only have to mention it once.

PayPal has always been very clear about their anti-gun stance. Nothing new here. I never understood why anybody wanted to give them their money.

Also, I think they are perfectly within their rights to fine someone for violating their rules.
Totally disagree. They are not within their rights to fine people. We allow that and like I said before....will imprisonment be next?? Where do you draw the line?? WHO draws the line?? We have a legal system and a justice system. Our constitution already drew the line and Paypal has blatantly crossed it with levying fines for legal commerce that they don't like. No legal grounds for it

Watch for it to spread to non-firearms related stuff... For example, what's to stop them from deciding to fine me for buying parts for my old non-green-new-deal friendly 2-stroke Honda three-wheelers because they aren't eco-friendly? Anything you buy that's not in line with their sick ideology could end up on the table. Parts for your old non emissions controlled classic car?? Well, that's not environmentally friendly so we are going to levy a fine against you. Hello social credit system.

I hate PayPal as much as anyone over their anti-2A policies, but on the subject of fines I think we're going off half cocked here. If you Google the terms of service and read the unabridged version, that section is specific to fraud and counterfeit goods/patent infringement, not firearms parts or general terms of service violations. It sounds more like a way to cover their losses from scammers.

Yes, firearms related stuff is against their terms, and yes they could close your account for it, but there shouldn't be a $2,500 fine associated with it unless you're faking someone's patent breeches in your garage. The possible catch might be if you're using Friends and Family to sell something, they could conceivably consider that "fraud".

PP.jpg

Last edited:
Back