• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I recall a thread about Paypal use.......update on that.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was about a year ago. Too much buying and selling black powder related stuff. Apparently its also firearms related. PayPal did a purge on ebay sellers. Ebay had to do something quick. Now sellers get their money sent to their bank accounts.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643301697613.jpg
    FB_IMG_1643301697613.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image0(1).jpeg
    image0(1).jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
I
This was about a year ago. Too much buying and selling black powder related stuff. Apparently its also firearms related. PayPal did a purge on ebay sellers. Ebay had to do something quick. Now sellers get their money sent to their bank accounts.
PayPal's Verbiage directly states that anything related to a firearm constitutes a finable violation. So a grip screw, ramrod, a flint or maybe even a coonskin cap is a violation. I think PayPal has moved from asset to a dangerous liability.

Yeah, they can cancel your account, but levying fines??? They need to be sued over that.

The levying of fines seems to me something that can only be done by the justice system if a person is duly convicted of an infraction/crime of some sort.

What's next?? PayPal policy violation prison??

Screw Paypal

Yeah, they can cancel your account, but levying fines??? They need to be sued over that.

The levying of fines seems to me something that can only be done by the justice system if a person is duly convicted of an infraction/crime of some sort.

What's next?? PayPal policy violation prison??

Screw Paypal
I am concerned that both private industry and state/local governments are trying to directly circumvent the constitution and restrict our rights.

Firearm parts or accessories, Wonder what they mean bye accessories just bought a set of dies for re-loading no problem.
They warned me about advertising a raffle for a ML at a local rendezvous! I was told to remove it or else. I removed everyone of my products and Paypal! Screw Paypal!

Last edited:
I've had a PayPal account for over 20 years and have bought gun parts, reloading supplies, and accessories without a problem however, PayPal and Ebays policies change with the political winds. If you are buying from a member here use Paypal Friends and Family which requires no description of what the funds are for.
EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUS OF "FRIENDS & FAMILY".

1600+ EBAY gun parts auctions right now == All are Paypal only transactions. Might add astounded at parts for low end bottom of barrel brand names plus barreled receivers and hi cap mags to boot. $$$ decide.
Let us know how that works out....eventually they willget around to ya.

So let me recap the year so far:

1099k on sales over $599.95
Fedex and UPS limits "firearm" shipments from ffl to ffl
Fedex and UPS and USPS charge increased fees for oversize shipments
PayPal unilaterally fines folks for "policy" violations
YouTube unilaterally censors firearm videos
Lovely Internet Sales Tax
Lots of other anti 2A but too much to list

Any pattern here?

So let me recap the year so far:

1099k on sales over $599.95
Fedex and UPS limits "firearm" shipments from ffl to ffl
Fedex and UPS and USPS charge increased fees for oversize shipments
PayPal unilaterally fines folks for "policy" violations
YouTube unilaterally censors firearm videos
Lovely Internet Sales Tax
Lots of other anti 2A but too much to list

Any pattern here?
Yes....totalitarianism coming down the road very fast....

Back