• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I need to step down

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got some bad news guys, I need to step down as host of the monthly contests. My mom is still hospitalized down in oklahoma city and I have been away from home dealing with that for the better part of the last 3 weeks and working myself to death to keep my day job and life from falling apart in between. it feels like its been weeks since I last logged in here. I will do my best to get the may results posted later this week when I find my way home for a few days. along with the June targets as they come in.

I have had alot of fun hosting over the last year and am more than willing to do it gain in the future if needed but for now I really need someone else to step in and take over for me starting with the July shoot.

Chris

Thanks for your hard work Chris. Hope your Mom gets better.

I have suggested this before, but on other Postal Matches -different forums-we posted our targets on line and self scored them. Since its just for fun anyway.
Then the winner of the monthly match would come up with the next months target.

Thank you Chris for your time and energy given in this service. I pray your mother improves and life settles down.
Aaron

You've been a trooper Chris, thanks for hosting them. We knew you had some family stuff going on. Family first. Prayers for your mom.

Unless somebody wants to pick this up and carry on I suggest we maybe use this thread to just post our targets when we get out to shoot, and share the good, the bad & the ugly. Right now some post in the specific rifle threads (flintlock, percussion, etc) and some post in the "what stuff did you do today" threads. Thoughts on posting targets we shoot here each month?

Just read 11th corps post above, I'm good with that too.

Chris you have my prayers for your mother and my gratitude for the efforts put forth in this fun competition. if there is anything you can think of that we, or I specifically can do give a holler. travel assistance etc. i think i have some flight miles i will never use.

I am all for RR and 11th corps idea. if we can keep a specific target monthly then it is a friendly competition and not just random targets shot. when all are shooting zombies instead of a mix and match it is more fun for me anyway.

Back