• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED I need some 50 cal and 40 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to buy from a guy who would put 74# in a large Priority box.
Heck of a deal.
The mail lady would always knock on the door and make me go to the jeep and get it.
The box was 75% of her body weight!

I used to buy from a guy who would put 74# in a large Priority box.
Heck of a deal.
The mail lady would always knock on the door and make me go to the jeep and get it.
The box was 75% of her body weight!
We have one little carrier and 74 lbs. is about her total body weight provided you wet her down and put brick in her hip pocket.

So they went up since I bought mine, now they are $27 bucks from lee.
Right now tho with all the war profiteering going on, that might be a tad more.
i have a thing with lee moulds. i recently bought one for my 300 black out and must admit the quality has improved greatly. i try to buy lyman or from noe or accurate. if the lee mould i recently bought holds up i will be happy to save the money. i was truly surprised by the lee mould i bought. in the old days they just did not hold up. maybe part of that is because i was used to iron moulds and tried to use lee the same way. but for 27 bucks it is hard to turn down a lee mould.

I got like 3-4 plumbers that do remodels , and pull out old lead pipes and flashings. Been using it for years.

Yeah, last time I ordered from Eddie May and that postman carried that box up saying "what's in this box, lead?" I laughed and said "yup".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back