I made a range box lets see some more.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Packrat

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The top is notched to rest rifle on for cleaning.
Ball, Powder, Patches, Flints, tools Cleaning solution and oil, all I need for a day or a week at RDV

terrycrogers

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My current range box, but some of y’all have simultaneously put me to shame and given me new project ideas.
same here! I just stumbled across a Lufkin machinist tool box given to me in trade for electrical work. I believe it will do nicely.

fastburn

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

Buck Conner

Banned
Reaction score
I need to build a range box for my new rifle, then start collecting everything to care for it. One thing needed done is look at dimensional lumber and see whats available. Really don't want the standard thickness, need the main box to be of the thinner dimensional lumber to save weight. Need to look at different designs to think about whether I want sliding drawers or lift out drawers. The box will carry (50) lubed and sized bullets along with primers, patches and the usual cleaning tools. The bullet starter is heavy and a few other tools for shooting the "slip-fit" rifle.
If you have any ideas I would be greatly thankful. :dunno: Trying to keep weight down but still be strong for lots of useage. :doh:

TarponStalker

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Y’all put me to shame. Today I took my stuff to shoot in a cardboard box. I do have an old tackle box I’ve kept my ML supplies in for 30 years.
I think it’s time to upgrade. My gear is so unorganized. I’d love to have a box or bag for each rifle I have.

Latest posts