• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I like big butts , can not lie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN F

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys , sorry for the goofy thread . Showing my early 90s . Got a club butt coming my way soon . Gonna keep it with Dutch influence as a trade item to enhance my Lenape impression. Was wondering if owners could post a few pics of side and buttplates . Thanks

That style is striking. It at once looks clumsy and curvy and graceful. I was sooooo surprised first time I shouldered one how comfortable it was. looking forward to your pics.

Not too big but over 2 inches wide. Works for me. :)

cangun7.jpg

I got a buddy that got a 50 call with 6 boxes with 50 prelubed bullets in each box looks like a Hawkins but it ain't he paid 189.00 for it and the gun wood and the blueing everything was he'll it looked brand new when over to look at it and we'll it's going to be mine next month when I pay him what he paid everyone tells me you got enough guns I'm like there no such thing as to many guns heck I think I ain't got enough lol

This thread is why I love this forum! Been shooting muzzleloaders for many years and was not familiar with this type of long gun. Always a wealth of information here. Great set of photos and information. Thanks Art

Back