• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I have been thru a time warp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cal.cliff

58 Cal.
Reaction score
So I have been trying to get back on this forum for about a month probably. I came back after a reboot and my screen name won't work, my password won't work. So after a bunch of tries I decided I was going to have to sign in as someone else. Nope my email is already being used and so was my screen name and...………… Well I finally signed in and clicked on forgot password. So I am back and I have a new password.
This is no way to treat an old and I mean that in both way member!! I was getting real upset cause I have always liked this forum!! So I have been thru a time warp but I am back!!

Boy this new look is gonna take some getting use to!! But hey as long as we still talk about traditional BP, I will get use to it!!;)

It was goofy at first, but I managed to get it back on after a couple of days. I even managed to keep my user name. It you had to change it, contact Angie and she can get you back like you used to be:)

I had the same problems. Had to create a new email & sign-up under another name just to be able to contact the wonderful & totally awesome Angie to get it all straightened out. In case the hint is to subtle, “Angie Rocks!”

Welcome back! Took me just as loooog toooooo.

I was as lost as a ball in high weeds!

Throw another log on, you got some catchin’ up to do.

Latest posts

Back