• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I finally recieved my cannon barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100!I will send you the money right away for another one and will add an extra $5 to boot for your troubles. :thumbsup:$100 :shocked2:

Yeah a hundred bucks ain't too shabby. If your source would like to get into business making those suckers, I'd sure like to help him "test market" those. I'm guessing that the $100 was the "good buddy" price?

It gets better when Titus says 100 bucks he means 100 Rand. See he's South Africa. You buy one of these R100 cannons and have it shipped to USA the freight is gonna kill ya.

:redface:

Whoops! Didn't notice that part.......

Anyone in the states feel like making me a cannon for $100? :haha:

DD said:
It gets better when Titus says 100 bucks he means 100 Rand. See he's South Africa. You buy one of these R100 cannons and have it shipped to USA the freight is gonna kill ya.

DD Actually it was 100 US bucks. :haha: I paid ZAR700.00 for this barrel. And yeah it was indeed the good buddy price. You are right, shipping will kill you on this sucker, it weighs in around 18kgs. :shocked2: :haha: :surrender:

That is still one heck of a deal--R700. I just bought an old used cannon that needes restored for R1400.

standard.jpg

Titus you should come down to Durbs this weekend. Sunday is the Monthly South African Minature Cannon Club shoot. This month we are going to blow up the castle.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

As a decendant of Dutchmen, I couldn't help but smile at the Union Jack flying over the doomed castle.

Back