• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I Finally Gave In

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, TDM. You will love it. Any doubts on construction, look to the YouTube videos by Jim on building the gun. Of course, since he has streamlined the construction a bit, you will notice what you have to do and what you don't any more. Also, this is what just regular maple looks like, so you should have a real looker with extra fancy maple. Yes, this is the SMR shown on the Kibler Website. Nobody can know just how proud I am that they put it on there. That sent me over the moon! And I am not that great at this stuff. Imagine what you will make! :thumb:
Kibler SMR 2021-07-09 005.JPG

Congrats, TDM. You will love it. Any doubts on construction, look to the YouTube videos by Jim on building the gun. Of course, since he has streamlined the construction a bit, you will notice what you have to do and what you don't any more. Also, this is what just regular maple looks like, so you should have a real looker with extra fancy maple. Yes, this is the SMR shown on the Kibler Website. Nobody can know just how proud I am that they put it on there. That sent me over the moon! And I am not that great at this stuff. Imagine what you will make! :thumb:
View attachment 174762

TDM… excellent choice! I don’t think one can make a mistake with Jim Kibler’s guns. That SMR is a beautiful weapon, and the quality speaks for itself. I chose his Colonial long rifle, DrLaw getting on Jim’s web page, what a gas!

Attachments

• EE1A138B-35EA-4DE7-B6DF-2459FFAFC18D.jpeg
    EE1A138B-35EA-4DE7-B6DF-2459FFAFC18D.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
You will enjoy it! I was very lucky when I ordered my colonial smoothbore kit I received it in 9 days! I got a notice it was shipped just three days after the order I emailed back and said are you kidding me...I guess I better tell the wife what I have done ,I thought I had months to come up with a good cover story to explain why I needed a new gun lol.

Back