• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I finally found one!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that as saying I finally found for a reasonable price... Came out of an estate sale and includes a Kirst .45LC conversion cylinder. I ran the serial number this one was made in 1981. It has some minor rust on it that will clean up with no problem. So stoked! Now I just need a mold for some .457 round balls!!

Btw....anyone that lives in DFW(Dallas/Ft. Worth) that is interested shoot me a PM. The store I bought this from still has 3 left from an estate sale. The price?? $600 but they gave me a small discount for being ex military.

So exited to get her cleaned up and too the range!!!

Attachments

• roa (2).jpg
    roa (2).jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 142
  • roakirst.jpg
    roakirst.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 148
Great deal especially with the extra cly. those are now costing a bit north of 200 dollars alone. buy the others post them here with a mark up and yours is basically free.

What probably happened is that the person mistakenly logged the ROAs into the store as cartridge revolvers because of an included conversion cylinder even though neither require a 4473.

Take out the con. cly. put in the regular cly. and there ya go. Neither item is considered a regulated firearm. My con. cly. came in the mail of course in a brown box with no return address. just joking.

You got one heck of a great deal, especially with that conversion cylinder. Congratulations! The ROA is a fantastic C&B revolver that becomes addictive. As much as I like the looks and handling of the Colts and Remingtons, the ROA is my favorite.

Jeff

Incredible deal!!!

Be sure to lock the rammer before use. It's unlocked in the photo.

Back