I finally found one!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

TexasAndy

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that as saying I finally found for a reasonable price... Came out of an estate sale and includes a Kirst .45LC conversion cylinder. I ran the serial number this one was made in 1981. It has some minor rust on it that will clean up with no problem. So stoked! Now I just need a mold for some .457 round balls!!

Btw....anyone that lives in DFW(Dallas/Ft. Worth) that is interested shoot me a PM. The store I bought this from still has 3 left from an estate sale. The price?? $600 but they gave me a small discount for being ex military.

So exited to get her cleaned up and too the range!!!

Attachments

Reaction score
Great deal especially with the extra cly. those are now costing a bit north of 200 dollars alone. buy the others post them here with a mark up and yours is basically free.

Reaction score
Take out the con. cly. put in the regular cly. and there ya go. Neither item is considered a regulated firearm. My con. cly. came in the mail of course in a brown box with no return address. just joking.

BullRunBear

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You got one heck of a great deal, especially with that conversion cylinder. Congratulations! The ROA is a fantastic C&B revolver that becomes addictive. As much as I like the looks and handling of the Colts and Remingtons, the ROA is my favorite.

Jeff

Dude

40 Cal
Reaction score
Incredible deal!!!

Be sure to lock the rammer before use. It's unlocked in the photo.