• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I don't understand used gun pricing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling a used gun online don't appeal to me b/c some buyers seem to expect a better condition than the photos/descriptions portray, then complain the seller cheated them. Sellers put their reputation on the line with each transaction.

"Buyer's Remorse" is quite real when they discover the item is available for less money elsewhere, they've spent money on something they no longer want, spouse got the credit card statement, etc. Rather than accepting their own bad decision, attacking the seller as a "scam" or "shyster" appears to be a common tactic.

Rather sell person-to-person with a handshake than go through a hassle with someone who can ruin future sales with the stroke of the keyboard.

I will be attending a gun show tomorrow and I'm sure there will be something that I just got to have. Let's hope the Good Lord gives me the patience to wait till Monday when I go to Academy. I really do suffer from that "money burning a hole in your pocket" thing.

Back