• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

I apologize and wish to return !!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redstick Lee

Blowin' Smoke
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I realize my attitude was terrible my first time out......and I miss this place terribly.

I would love to return and resume learning all the fine crafts to be learned here.

Still in Northeast Alabama and nothing has changed much....recently reworked the lock on my India mfgr. NWTG to get the trigger pull down to 8 #.....and spent the entire day at the range w/it today being astounded at the difference it made.

Please accept me back......I promise to mind my manners this time !!

Takes a big person to apologize publicly and admit they were wrong or hadn't behaved well.
I can't seem to remember the exact incident resulting in your not being around. Your apology is good by me.
I can only think of one person who isn't here anymore that I would not want to see back under any circumstances. You ain't him.

Takes a big person to apologize publicly and admit they were wrong or hadn't behaved well.
I can't seem to remember the exact incident resulting in your not being around. Your apology is good by me.
I can only think of one person who isn't here anymore that I would not want to see back under any circumstances. You ain't him.
LOL - THAT person is still in my lead box, hopefully never to emerge.....

I didnt even know you were gone and ....as a feisty ol coot I would recall if you were outta line (I think). I alays welcome back men who can admit they were wrong! Especially those that weren't wrong in the first place!!

I realize my attitude was terrible my first time out

Sometimes attitude adds character. I was apprenticed to an old cantankerous, hard headed, quick tempered and set in his ways machinist. Out of 20 some apprentices I was the one that stuck with him. He was my friend and he didn't have many.
I am afraid some of his attitude found it's way to my style of communicating.
I can't say for the rest here, but I am thick skinned and found that knowledge and wisdom is within everyone, but is often communicated poorly.
Attitude is sometimes more palatable if mixed with a little humor.

Welcome. I guess I missed your being bad but what the heck your back. Your excommunication must have only been temporary as your POSTS and LIKES are still listed. Be yourself and have fun, everyone gets an attitude at times.

Welcome back from RI.

But...I was never IN Rhode Island......bwaaa haha

Welcome. I guess I missed your being bad but what the heck your back. Your excommunication must have only been temporary as your POSTS and LIKES are still listed. Be yourself and have fun, everyone gets an attitude at times.

My separation was self imposed.....left in a huff like a teenaged girl.....but I REALLY like this forum !

Same as other members posts I never seen any reason for you to leave, each one of us has our own way of seeing things. As JOHN WAYNE once said never apologize for anything just admit you were wrong and get it over with. Any way WELCOME BACK.

I learned a long time ago that self excommunication is a gripe, especially when you realize that no one but you knows the reason or knows why. Made me feel funny at one time in my life. I lost something for no good reason. All's good now though.

Back