• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hunting stipulations?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure your gun is reliable ,so you don't wound and waste game. Learn how to hunt , what your after. Don't take shots at the wrong end of a deer. If hunting near people , don't shoot w/o knowing where your projectile will fall.

I don't hunt in the rain. 😁
Then you must not hunt much in the Pacific NorthWet
Balloon over the muzzle, Pan coated with crayon, and wait for daylight.
Never seem much use to sit around up in a tree. I stalk.

You see more nature, and sometimes stuff you dont want to see.

Had a momma racoon and her babies, should made me go upstream 20 yards to cross.
Scared a brownie once, it was mutual.

If you are already a successful bowhunter, you're all set.

I exclusively bow hunted for 30 years before getting into traditional muzzleloading. I follow all the same rules to practice, only shoot within my effective range, etc. Only difference for me is I have and will take frontal and quartering-in shots with a muzzleloader. I did not do that with bow unless extremely close and on the ground.

Back