• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Hunting knife patch/neck knife with Snake skin covered sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Well if you do, then this time I’ve got something for you that’s kinda’ different.

It’s a Two Feathers “hunting knife” patch/neck knife. The price is $120.00 USD $’s shipped and insured, priority mail, to any of the 50 actual United States.

The knife is 6-7/8” long overall. It has a 3-5/8” blade of 3/32” thick, 1095 high carbon steel and it is shaving sharp!!! I put more of a PC convex grind on this knife.

The handle is Zebrawood. I oiled and waxed it. It’s dark, but it has a very nice grain pattern. The scales are held on with (2) 1/8” iron pins.

Now here’s where the “different” part comes in! The sheath is made of 5 oz. Veg. tanned tooling hide, BUT it has a beautiful Brown Water snake skin cover over the front! The sheath is all hand whip stitched with artificial sinew in a natural color. The sheath comes with a soft buckskin thong of 36” that has been folded to 18” and tied for a good neck carry length, but it can be retied to any desired shorter length. The Veg. tanned part of the sheath has been treated with Linseed oil and Aussie Leather conditioner for long life. The leather part retained its natural color.

If you want something to make you memorable; this is the ONE for you.

I can pretty much guarantee that NO ONE else will have one like it! You’ll be the talk of the camp for weeks after you show off this beauty. There will never be another one exactly like this one. This is a One of a Kind!!

This is more than just a patch knife; it’s a smaller hunting knife. This knife will do whatever your 4” bladed Buck knife will do, and better. Own a legendary Two Feathers knife. You can pass this one to your kids and them on to their kids.

Please support our local craftsmen and buy American, Thank you.
1633139696978.jpeg

All prices are in USD$’s to the 50 United states.

I prefer PayPal. Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 001.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 001.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 002.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 002.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 003.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 003.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 004.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 004.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 005.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 005.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 006.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 006.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 007.JPG
    Hunting knife patch knife with snake skin sheath 007.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 55
The knife arrived today, and it is wonderful. I look forward to having it with me on my future adventures. Thank you Two Feathers for the fantastic service, I appreciate it.

Peadog:
Thank you for your time to post this feedback, and your business. I hope this knife brings you many memories of good shoots and fun times, and cuts a loooooot of patches. :thumb: :ThankYou:
Enjoy it, and if you need anything else, please just ask.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back