• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hunting Gun Weight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really paid much attention to what a gun weighs, more concerned with how it fits as a sit your A33 down deer hunter, I tend to hunt heavy with a pack and enough stuff to be comfortable from before daylight until last shooting light, as well as O manure stuff incase the need comes to spend a night in the mountain comfortably, Never seemed to mind the weight and its nice to know that I am prepared no matter what happens, carry enough food stuffs I could go a week or more with whats in the gear along with a tree rat or two to live well. When the deer is down if I have a long trek out I can leave the pack and always come back to get it. Never had to do that and had some long drags but took my time with frequent breaks and done O.K. Getting older and a bit slower but still out there.

Back