• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE hunting frock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hunting frock for sale this is new never worn bought it last year at (mississinewa 1812). made from heavy linen,it can be dyed any cooler. The only reason im selling it is i have lost weight and it is to big for me now.
$175.00+shipping would be interested in trades for the right thing ,cape coat or whatever. there is no tag on this but it is well made and size xxl/xxxl.
371.jpg372.jpg373.jpg374.jpg375.jpg

I would be really interested in this,would fit me and would work for some events I attend. But I’m in Canada and even at that 175+ shipping is a bit steep for me

Back