• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hunting eastern washington

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if you've found a new place yet. This is a rather old thread but I saw it andthought I'd throw out some info. I have 4 - 20 ac parcels for sale one with a 3 bed 2 ba house in the Okanogan Highlands between Okanogan and Twisp. I just can't keep up with the maintenance as my business is here in the Yelm area and I don't get over there as much as I'd like. Good Mulie migration in the winter, borders LOTS of DNR land. Fully gated at each end of acess road. Very privage but only 13 miles to Okanogan. About 20 to Twisp. Loup Loup ski bowl 7 miles away for fun family skiikng that's affordable. They groom many miles of cross country trails also. A very unique property. Parcels range from $100k to $180k. All but one have wells and power close. House at $495.
Have a map or Redfin add? Hows the fire danger near your house and parcels?

What buisness you own in yelm? Your drive back and forth between yelm and lacey ever? I'm the house with all the "chicks for sale" posters on my fence on the roundabout on yelm/merdian road.

Wondering if you've found a new place yet. This is a rather old thread but I saw it andthought I'd throw out some info. I have 4 - 20 ac parcels for sale one with a 3 bed 2 ba house in the Okanogan Highlands between Okanogan and Twisp. I just can't keep up with the maintenance as my business is here in the Yelm area and I don't get over there as much as I'd like. Good Mulie migration in the winter, borders LOTS of DNR land. Fully gated at each end of acess road. Very privage but only 13 miles to Okanogan. About 20 to Twisp. Loup Loup ski bowl 7 miles away for fun family skiikng that's affordable. They groom many miles of cross country trails also. A very unique property. Parcels range from $100k to $180k. All but one have wells and power close. House at $495.
Do you still have parcels available? I have a daughter in Ellensburg that is looking for a parcel in that area. She would be seriously interested in the parcels without the house.

Back