• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Hudson's Bay uncut, DOUBLE length blanket, antique, Rendezvous, 15 feet 4 inches long

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Muzzleloaders

Dave Puvogel
Reaction score
Antique double length Hudson bay four point blankets. I've read that the blankets were imported and only taxed for one blanket, then separated into two blankets. This one was never cut into two. It is 15 feet 4 inches long x 5 feet 11 inches wide. I have photographed both sides. It has been whip stitched very loosely when folded over and can easily be removed. Old original red labels that may date between 1915 and 1930. Weighs about 12 lb 3 oz.
$800 plus $25 shipping. Paypal family and friends, money orders accepted.

IMG_9447.JPG
IMG_9448.JPG
IMG_9449.JPG
IMG_9450.JPG
IMG_9452.JPG
IMG_9454.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back