• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the site. Shooter since grade school when my father taught me the rites and wrongs. Competitive pistol, rifle and shotgun. Former member of Civil War re-enactment artillery unit. Want to get back into front loaders. Retired 6 years ago.

Hello guys
New member here and new to the community, want to learn more about the platform and grow my collection, or get a shot at rare parts hope I get to find friends as well!
Sorry to report that "Cavelux" is a scammer. I was (am) looking for a Uberti 1851 Navy and he happened to have what I wanted - in new condition for a reasonable price. He messaged photos to me and we agreed on a transaction. I wasn't comfortable sending the full amount and he agreed to accept a partial payment up front and the balance when the gun was received. After a couple "assurances" that the tracking number would be sent - he disappeared. Doing a little research (which I should have done before - I know) I found the same photos that he sent - in a NSSA post. It had been sold in 2014. He, cleverly added a piece of paper to the photo with his name - Photoshopped, no doubt. I gambled and lost - not a lot, thankfully. But I would like the Forum to know this guy is dishonest and should be barred from posting anything or communicating with other members.

Attachments

• 1851 image.jpg
    1851 image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1851 navy.jpg
    1851 navy.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back