• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

howdy y'all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i signed up here a while back and then lost the link, stumbled in off another forum this morning and thought i'd better say hi, im not from one of the areas normally associated with the name hillbilly though the hills here in colorado are pretty tall but was givin the nic when i lived in alaska, the guys at the soulfood restraunt i wirked in started calling me a hillbilly because of my preference in music i needed a nic for the net and any hillbilly in alaska gotta be froze it worked.i'm now a mechanic, i train horses, and i'm a wood carver as well as a primative skills hunter and camper enjoying all aspects of "primative" from outright paleo up to the westward movement after the civil war

Our hills aren't as tall as in Colorado, but we are equally "frozen"! Welcome and hope to hear more from you soon. Sounds like you have some skills to offer here. Emery

A big Texas howdy to ya. Welcome aboard! :hatsoff:

I got me some land in Colorado. Hoping to build there in the next few years and live a simpler life. I love learning the old skills too.

Martin,
Welcome to the MLF.I would say with
your interest you will fit in very nicely
here.Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

seems its been a while since i checked this thread, cause about a year after i started it i moved back to Alaska so i be frozen again and havin a ball. happy 4Th of July think i can find some legal fireworks this year, i live next door to a gravel pit and i got some powder and shot!!

Back