• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Y'all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to assume that you are a fellow Texan.
Welcome aboard!
From what part of our Great Republic do you hail?
I am in the North Texas zone of Denton County.

Born and Raised. I've left it's borders to work at times but always find my way home. I started out on a small farm up on the Llano Estacado and currently reside in Washington County near Washington-on-the-Brazos where the Convention of 1836 declared Texas Independence from Mexico.

I've been involved with hunting and fishing since pretty much since I could walk. I started competitive shooting sports at the tender age of 9 in NRA sponsored .22 matches. Over the years I've been involved in many different aspects of the sport .45 hardball, PRC, and Cowboy Action. Also earned state level gold in Archery.

I had a brief flirtation with BP and Muzzleloading during the '80s but was encouraged to stick with "modern" competitions and never really picked it up. As I near retirement, and failing eyesight limits my ability to compete, it time to just have fun. I've got a Kibler Colonial kit on the way and a Lyman (Investarms) GPH in the safe. Both are .54 cal.

Latest posts

Back