• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from WNC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, glad to be here. I sorta stumbled onto the site while looking for muzzleloading gear & accessories; seems like a wealth of information and some friendly folks.

Although my first pistol was a cap n ball Colt* (replica), I'm just recently getting back into black powder & muzzleloading. I look forward to being a part of The Muzzlelaoding Forum!

Welcome from the Great Northwest, Alabama that is.
Camped a week in Ela in June, beautiful country. Came home by way of Fontana, Robbinsville. Cherohala Skyway. Great drive, amazing scenery.
Dave

Welcome, hopefully you are close enough to come and visit the French Broad Rifles. Our range is just north of Asheville in Madison County.

Welcome from Fayetteville. If you have any questions about anything muzzleloading in the Traheel State, let me know. I am one of the Field Reps for the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association. Just start a conversation (PM me) and I'll tell you what I can.

There are two NMLRA Charter Clubs in western NC. Rob, above in a previous post, is a member of the French Broad Rifles near Asheville. The other club is the Yadkin Valley Long Rifles, and their range is near Union Grove, off the Interstate.

If you want to meet about sixty new friends, the NC Muzzle Loading State Shoot is coming up on September 24-25-26 at the Lafayette Long Rifles Range near Duncan between Sanford & Fuquay-Varina. Its open to all comers.

Back