• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from West Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haroldpotter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Michigan, 20 miles North of GR.
My name is Harold and my handle is Ramrod. Please forgive me for having such an obvious handle. After trying about a dozen unique names that were already taken I put in Ramrod and, guess what. I would like to change it but don’t know how.
About 1980 I started muzzle loading when I bought a T/C Renegade LH 54 cal. About 10 years ago I purchased an H&A underhammer 45 cal. 32 inch barrel from eBay. I have recently had newfound interest in this riffle.
To find out more about my gun I GOOGLED “underhammer” which lead me right to this forum. Until then I thought I was alone in shooting an underhammer and the only one left to not like in-lines.
Thanks for reading my long post”¦”¦Harold

Ramrod said:
After trying about a dozen unique names that were already taken I put in Ramrod and, guess what. I would like to change it but don’t know how.

I'll contact you via Private Topic and we'll take care of it.

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:

Harold,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us.
Hope you visit often and contribute when you
can.Be sure to lets us know your new screen
name when you and Claude get it worked out. I
kinda liked 'ramrod'.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy and welcome aboard Ramrod! Your last name aint Rowdy Yates is it? :shocked2: Keep them doggies movin ... Rawhide! :grin:

Davy

Underhammer,
Welcome to the MLF! You any relation to
'ramrod'.You two look very much alike :rotf: :rotf:
snake-eyes :surrender: :hatsoff:

welcome to the MLF. I'm very interested in an underhammer myself due to a problem w/my right eye. or I will have to get a left-hand rifle one.

There is an underhammer listed on Gunbrokers. #79752569. Auction ends9/13/2007 2:52:28 PM ET. About 4 hours from now. Good luck

Back