• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from WA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COOP

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the camp!

Names COOP I am from Arlington, WA and I have just been lurkin around here for a while or so. I desided that I should say hello. My Wife has been itchin' me to go to a rendezvous for years now we finally went with a friend of mine from work. She is a flatlander and never grew up with anythin' primitive, unlike me who live way out in the woods growing up. Boy was my wife in heaven and so was my daughter. She got shoot powder for the first time and shot very nice bow. My daughter had a great time playing with all the kids that where around. Now I have a new weekend activity besides my Cowboy Shootin'. Well here is to gettin' a smokepole and going to the rendezvous with all them Mountain Men (and women).

Coop,
lot of people here don't rememnber D.B. COOPER, I don't
want to portray as a hero but he will go down as part of the N.W. history. if they ever do find him i hope it's
in TAHITI grave
long live b.d.cooper
snake-eyes :m2c:

Snake-eyes,

Hell poeple most don't even know that Washington is a state!

Snake-eyes,

Hell most poeple don't even know that Washington is a state!

It's the state that has rain 362 days a year, right? :haha:

Welcome to the encampment...

COOP: Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad you found the Best web site on Blackpowder, and everything that goes with it. Before, I came to Oregon, I had lived many years in Washington. I have seen your part of Wash, Arlington is a beauiful place. Enjoy yourself, here at the camp. There's alot of information here. So kick back and enjoy. Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Hey Coop. Glad to hear your wife and kid enjoyed themselves at Rendezvous.

Was told at Friendship how one gal went to Montana to get married. When asked whether her or the groom's family was there, she said no. When asked why Montana she replied that there was a Rendezvous there and that it was fun. She actually got hitched at a Rendezvous and everyone had a lot of fun. That's the way it otta be.

Back