• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akmguy

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello folks, I’ve been your average shooter for a while with modern rifles and have slowly been gravitating to older weapons over the years. I have my great, great grandfather’s old percussion shotgun I’ll be getting back into shooting condition with y’all’s help hopefully. Look forward to seeing what I can learn from everyone!

Hello folks, I’ve been your average shooter for a while with modern rifles and have slowly been gravitating to older weapons over the years. I have my great, great grandfather’s old percussion shotgun I’ll be getting back into shooting condition with y’all’s help hopefully. Look forward to seeing what I can learn from everyone!
Yeah, we do stuff like that all the time! Welcome from Maryland!
What part of the line star state do you hail from? I got some people not far from Austin. I spent a couple years at Ft Hood in the 70s. Probably, the best time of my life!
KIMG0120.JPG

1862 Bridesberg musket I restored to working condition from a sporterized barn find.

Welcome from New Hampshire. I grew up in the Pasadena area. My Dad was in the Air Force and stationed at Ellington. I have a cousin living in Conroe plus I spent many happy times at the BSA camp there. I’m sure the area has changed a wee bit in the last 60 years.

Back