• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just south of DFW. Worked there for 30 Years. Retired now. At home with the Blue Bonnet festival and the National Polks Festival. Welcome all to North Texas.
DL

Did that 50 show up yet? I would be honored to spend some time showing you some of the tips I learned and help you get that smoker up to par.
Fedex put it on my porch Friday.
It looks like next weekend I will be my first chance to get it to the shooting range. Any help/advice is much appreciated. Very nice of you to offer!
Finding the most accurate load for the gun is my first goal. I am also very interested in putting a peep sight on it.

I should have mentioned Jack, all my relatives are from Boerne and New Braunfels.
Both nice towns.
New Braunfels is about 15 minutes down IH35 from my place. We go there regularly. We enjoy Gruene and Clearsprings. I get my sausage making supplies at Granzin's.
You ever come down to see the relatives, bring your smoke pole and we'll have some fun.

Both nice towns.
New Braunfels is about 15 minutes down IH35 from my place. We go there regularly. We enjoy Gruene and Clearsprings. I get my sausage making supplies at Granzin's.
You ever come down to see the relatives, bring your smoke pole and we'll have some fun.

Will do. Used to have a family ranch in HoneyCreek. They changed the name of the town, (and I forget what it is), but it was right next door to HoneyCreek Natural Wildlife Area. We sold it. So, we lost the ranch, but the $1.7 million takes the sting off it.

My dad's father had a ranch on the border of the Cibolo. He sold it many years ago for $1 million. Division between all the children and grandchildren ate that up pretty quickly.

My dad is buried behind the church in Selma. I miss the riverwalk and Anhalt.

Back