• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy from SW Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wedel

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi all, my interest in early American culture was first stirred after watching Ken Burns' "Lewis and Clark" documentary, but ultimately decided I was most interested in the second half of the eighteenth century. Built myself a Jim Chambers smoothbore fowler, acquired the necessary accouterments, made my own clothes etc. Like an idiot I sold my gun, horn, and gun bag 10 years later when work got busy and we wound up moving every few years. Kept everything else at least.
Well now I'm back in my native SW Ohio and ready to dive back in although I'll have to defend myself in the wilderness with a belt knife until I buy another flintlock.

Latest posts

Back