• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Howdy From Pulaski, TN!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy folks. Been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to join. Lots of good guys with great information and stories here and I appreciate that. Been popping smoke since 1994. Mostly .45 and .50 rifles, but also pistols in the same calibers. Now the rifles include smaller calibers as well. Really like the .32 and .36 but absolutely love my .40 T/C. Starting to get into the smooth bores now as well and am looking forward to participating in many of these conversations. Thanks folks for the great comments, pictures, and stories. I hope I can be a productive addition to your community.

Howdy folks. Been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to join. Lots of good guys with great information and stories here and I appreciate that. Been popping smoke since 1994. Mostly .45 and .50 rifles, but also pistols in the same calibers. Now the rifles include smaller calibers as well. Really like the .32 and .36 but absolutely love my .40 T/C. Starting to get into the smooth bores now as well and am looking forward to participating in many of these conversations. Thanks folks for the great comments, pictures, and stories. I hope I can be a productive addition to your community.

Welcome to the Forum!

I shoot with a group between Lawrenceburg & Pulaski, Poplar Hollar Longrifles, just of Hwy 64 a coupe of miles...

Welcome to the forum my friend.

The great state of Tennessee has seen quite a few new members joining lately.

Many members here have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy and willing to answer any questions that you may have?

smo is someone you should definitely get in touch with my friend. He and I shoot with a circle of some of the same people. No doubt you’ll be in good hands. He already welcomed you. Please read his response to you. Just click on his avatar and start a Personal conversation with him.

Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Latest posts

Back