• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m not new to muzzleloading but it has been awhile. Back in the nineties, I built a couple of kit guns, one a Caywood French Tradegun. Now that I am semi-retired I have time to take up the hobby again. I ordered a Kibler .54 Woodsrunner, Extra fancy maple in October and am looking forward to receiving it hopefully in the spring.

Forums are the best thing since sliced bread for people who share a passion. I also ride dual sport motorcycles and am a longtime member of Advrider. I am very thankful to have found this forum and have already learned much from reading the posts of those more experienced then me.

I’m not new to muzzleloading but it has been awhile. Back in the nineties, I built a couple of kit guns, one a Caywood French Tradegun. Now that I am semi-retired I have time to take up the hobby again. I ordered a Kibler .54 Woodsrunner, Extra fancy maple in October and am looking forward to receiving it hopefully in the spring.

Forums are the best thing since sliced bread for people who share a passion. I also ride dual sport motorcycles and am a longtime member of Advrider. I am very thankful to have found this forum and have already learned much from reading the posts of those more experienced then me.
Welcome from another Arkie! I now there is a Booger Hollow in Pope County. Booger County?

Booger County is what many of the locals call Madison County in NW Arkansas, We are so rural that it was only a couple of years ago that we got our first traffic light.
I had a friend that lived in Booneville. They finally put in a traffic light there. I'm told they took it back out because people complained. Doesn't MAdison County touch Yell County?

Last edited:
I had a friend that lived in Booneville. They finally put in a traffic light there. I'm told they took it back out because people complained. Doesn't MAdison County touch Yell County?
I just now saw this thread so I thought chime in. I think we have three traffic lights in Yell county and they are all on Union street in Dardanelle.

Back