• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from afghanistan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05warrior

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, i've been shooting PB off and on for a few years and have finally found a forum. I'm currently deployed to afghanistan. don't know what else to say other than HI

I'm very new here also, seems like a great bunch with lots of knowledge. Welcome to the site and in your post you say deployed, so I assume military thereforea Hearty Thankyou for your Service and be safe

A big welcome to the forum from the other side of the Big Pond,05warrior. :wink:
:hatsoff:

Howdy from Texas 05W! And a big welcome to the forum! We appreciate your sacrifice for us here at home brother!

May God keep you and your brothers and sisters safe from harm til you come back home to us! So pull up a log by the fire here, and make yourself at home with us! :hatsoff:

Davy

Welcome warrior and thank for your service to our great nation and to the cause of freedom worldwide.
Cooner

Welcome to camp! God bless you,and like an ole sargent once told me,"keep your a$$ low and your head even lower"!
Anyways be careful! :rotf: :rotf:
Hope you can still see the humor!

Thanks for the warm welcome, and i planned on getting a few muzzleloaders while i was here. some of em are pretty cheap. don't know if i'd shoot them though

Welcome to the forum 05.Keep an eye on yer back trail and watch yer top knot :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum, wish you were here!
Thanks a million for your service and sacrifice to our country so we can keep "keeping on".

It is an honor to have you as a participant on this forum.

stay safe,

Brett

05W
good to have you along.
thankyou for your service.
" Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline"
mike :hatsoff:

An honor to have you at our fire 05. When you can, pull up a log and imagine the BP smoke. Alot of good ol boys will be keeping the home fires burning so when you can stop in. God speed in your journey and come home safe. :thumbsup:

Halftail, I'm originaly from the panhandle of texas, and was staitioned at fort belvoir va. I'm hopin after this deployment that i'm heading to kansas.

05warrior said:
I'm hopin after this deployment that i'm heading to kansas.
warrior,
Well,Dorothy made it from OZ. :grin: I'm sure
you will also.Thank you for your service.Stay
in touch and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

05, Thank You for your service to our country. I hope all of our troops will be able to return home soon. Tell everyone with you we are thinking about you guys & girls & praying for all of you to return safely. God Bless you all. Good Luck & Good Shootin' :hatsoff:

Back