• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED howdah

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a Howdah pistol behind the counter at a store in Ohio. From a distance it looked good. Price was somewhere around $600.

You won't find the pistol on the website but the phone number is (740) 928-3474. Vance's Outdoors 150 Arrowhead Blvd., Hebron, OH 43025.

Vance Outdoors | Online Shopping for Firearms, Ammunition and Shooting Accessories

The pistol isn’t on the website. Tell them that another customer told you that it was hanging on the wall underneath the long guns behind the gun counter. It was behind about the middle section of the gun counter. Closed on Mondays.

There was a Howdah pistol behind the counter at a store in Ohio. From a distance it looked good. Price was somewhere around $600.

You won't find the pistol on the website but the phone number is (740) 928-3474. Vance's Outdoors 150 Arrowhead Blvd., Hebron, OH 43025.

Vance Outdoors | Online Shopping for Firearms, Ammunition and Shooting Accessories

The pistol isn’t on the website. Tell them that another customer told you that it was hanging on the wall underneath the long guns behind the gun counter. It was behind about the middle section of the gun counter. Closed on Mondays.
Thanks

Dixie is getting them sporadically. You just have to check back. I got a couple back when the request first appeared, and they still have some flintlocks in stock. Sweet guns. The flintlock is really elegant.

Some of you folks need to read the forum rules.

Rule #35 says, Do not post links to classified ads or auction items (yes, this includes the name of the domain and the item number).

I know your trying to be helpful but please contact the person who wants the item by using our "Conversations" Private Message system.

While I'm at it, here's a link to the Forum Rules for those who might have forgotten some of them.

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/forum-rules.108881/

Latest posts

Back