• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED How to UN-SOLD an Item

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an edit target on your post on the sale list page. It goes to a drop down list. I never mark an item sold until I get a tracking number or the money shows up.

I dont know, if there is no button for it, just relist. By the way, EVER when I have stuff for sale online, i dont call it sold until I have the payment in my hand. For others coming along to ask, I tell them i have something pending and we'll see.

In this instance, where a man on his word commits to a Item, then reneges, with no response to the seller in a reasonable time frame that he backed out of the deal. Should the bogus buyer name be published ? Or a hickey on his reaction scores ? Is there a feed back on purchasing Items on your word of honor ? Thank you, new to the buying forum.

I think there ought to be something to identify a person that has not kept his word on a deal. You have to have trust on this list to buy and sell. Maybe something happens that keeps a buyer from responding but I think that would be the exception. Some provision should be made for somebody getting ill or losing communication or some such.

Agreed, if this is a respectable muzzle loading forum , you should not commit yourself, then back out with out a word. Their is lost time and the other's that might have wanted to buy this Item, are at a disadvantage thinking the Item is gone and sold.

I will sell to the first one with money in the mail. Commitments don't spend well. Why just last week I tried to deposit a commitment at my bank, and they laughed at me. ;) Tell the buyer he is only first on the list and leave the item "For Sale"until the mail runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back