• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How Not To Shoot a flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally Unbelieveable!!!
did any one notice that he is a lefty shooting a right handed rifle?
I just hope this guy never demonstrates
"Firing a Cannon".......
Perhaps he is a descendant of one of the
THREE STOOGES???

I truly want to find out how we can select him as a Darwin Award nominee. There is no way he will live much longer with his loading practices, so let's get the paper work in gear! :rotf:

I truly did not see much of anything that he did right (safely)... Lordy, everytime I watch that video with his finger constantly on the trigger and the fact that he is all powdered up and at full cock(!) WHILE he is pushing and bending that ramrod down with his FACE in line with the muzzle... I wince.

:shocked2: :shocked2:
Unbelieveable, and he is still alive.
:youcrazy: :youcrazy:

:surrender:

The number one problem with the internet. Any goofball can claim expertise and post his opinions on anything, no matter how screwed up and dangerous they may be.

Russ T Frizzen said:
But this guy isn't loading a musket, so the cartridge idea really isn't relevant.

I wasn't defending this guy's actions; merely pointing out that where troops were concerned, there was a practical reason why they primed before they loaded.

Jim

-----yeah--but he was loading with it at full cock-----don't think the troops were trained to load at full cock-----

....and pointed under their chin! Those troops loading for speed, tilted the muzzle away from themselves and held the ramrod in their fingers. They were mainly risking fingers and hands, but then again a slow reload risked a bayonet.

It's bad enough that he thinks that's way he is supposed load his pistol but this guy put on film for every one to see.

There is a guy that shoots a cap and ball revolver at the range were i shoot that caps his cylinder first before loading he says it to keep the powder from coming though the nipples :confused: He also told me that you don't need Wads or Crisco although last time i saw him shooting his cap and ball revolver i saw him pull the trigger and have two holes go off at once. This guy is scary. :youcrazy:

Mike

I guess the consensus is that someone peed in his gene pool. With that attitude, I can only wonder what he does for a living and his safety at work performance :shake: . For sure he is not a carpenter, machinist, mechanic, farm worker, etc since he still has all his fingers.

If anyone is interested go to You Tube and type in "Loading a Flintlock Pistol" to learn a great deal more about "our" NUT.
He's really enamored with himself. :youcrazy:

even my 9year old sister wouldn't do that o_O i saw this vid on youtube today and i whas like : What? is he planing on shooting himself trough the head?

Drugs or alcohol would explain the slurred speech and general confusion.

Nice flowery bag and strap. He must be headed for rondyvoo. :haha:

I think that sounds like his kid holding the camera not his wife. Hope he isn't filming when dad blows himself up.

How many shakes of the horn equalls 60 gr.? :confused:
5 or 6 more ought ta do 'er.

He sure must be a optimist. Playing cards tacked to a board he can't even hit. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I agree that the guy is an idiot! and the gene pool would be better off with out people like that showing anyone how to load a ML rifle or pistol.

but sir I am insulted about the left handed remark as I shoot a RH flinter all the time as a lefty and to be compared to this idiot is way off base. :nono:

I know you didn't mean it the way it sounded I just had to act offended :haha: :haha:

all and all folks, his gonne mabe but he definatly isnt the sharpest flint in the bag..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Back