• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How long?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Musketeer

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm currently eyeing a couple of muskets from MVTC and Loyalist. Does anyone know how long Loyalist takes to deliver (roughly) on one of their "stock" (non-custom) muskets? Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm currently eyeing a couple of muskets from MVTC and Loyalist. Does anyone know how long Loyalist takes to deliver (roughly) on one of their "stock" (non-custom) muskets? Thanks! :thumbsup:

From loyalist ordering/shipping page...

SHIPPING TO THE US:

- Yes, we can ship economically to the US!!

A) We ship most of our firearms via express parcel post insured ( 6-7 business days to most locations), to the US.

- Express parcel post generally costs $ 38.00 to $ 48.00 US per musket/rifle.

That answers the shipping part, but do they have complete guns already made up, or do they put 'em together after they're ordered? If so, what would be an "average" time frame? I shoulda phrased my question better, sorry. :boohoo: Thanks! :thumbsup:

They give no real time frame there...

1) For our custom made firearms we require a 50% deposit to put you on the production list. Once the firearm is completed, the balance is due plus shipping.

2) For non stock items you would like us to order in, we require a 50% deposit. The balance plus shipping is due when the item is ready for shipment.

3) For in stock items we require prepayment in full.

4) To reserve an item already on order from our manufacturer, we recommend you either send a 50% deposit, and pay the balance once we are ready to ship to you. Or prepay the full amount and once they arrive, we can ship immediately.

I guess the thing to do would be to contact them, here is their contact information...

E-mail: [email protected]

Telephone: 1 (902) 479-0967

Fax: 1 (902) 479-0032

Mail: Loyalist Arms And Repairs
10 Brunt Road,
Harrietsfield, Nova Scotia
Canada
B3V 1B1

I think i would lean towards the MVTC. They are supposedly better quality, and they are here in the states so you can get the complete gun shipped with vent drilled and not get the lock seperately. Also they come with the bayonaet, hammerstall,and flashguard for less than the Loyalist musket alone. :m2c:

I bought a Heavy Dragoon Pistol from Loyalist last April. It only took about 10 days. There was no problem getting it shipped here in Michigan as they sent the lock separate from the the barrel and stock so I was receiving gun parts not a gun. It may take a couple of extra days for the check to clear as they do not ship until the check clears if from the U.S. I used a bank money order and had no problems. They will drill the vent for you if you request.
NoDeer

Yes, but from MVTC you can get the gun with flash hole drilled and lock installed all at once. Also, there has been some question as to the quality of the breeching on the loyalist muskets. And like i said, with the MVTC you get the bayonet, flashguard, and hamerstall included.

I believe what Musketeer is trying to find out is if it's not in invintory, how long will he have to wait for it to be made and shipped to him?

Some gun makers have a year waiting list...

Back