• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

How I like to celebrate the 4th!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
p9dZbOw.jpg

Lots of folks like to shoot their guns on the Fourth just to make some racket. I just cannot do that unless I am shooting at some food. I killed these fat, young-n-tenders yesterday morning and they were at least 50 yards from the house so it was like a real hunt and everything. I sneaked up on both of them and actually kept barking at one so he would continue his barking and let me pinpoint his location. I used my 12 gauge smoothbore, Ole Betsy, to get the job done.

My buddy, John Pruitt, gets all the parts he needs today to make me a new squirrel killer, a 32 caliber rifle. I should have it in my hands in a couple of weeks. I don't see how she could possibly be as good to me as Ole Betsy but I'm willing to give her a tryout.

Darren

Latest posts

Back