• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

How do ye?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from Arizona! I’m a novice when it comes to firearms - I usually leave that to my brother - but I am a history enthusiast who loves to apply the past to my everyday life, with a growing collection of clothing, antiques, and trinkets. I’m interested in hunting, so I knew I’d probably bite the bullet and get my first gun eventually - you can imagine my surprise when I was gifted an honest to god flintlock!

I may not be able to hunt with a .67 cal flintlock pistol, but it’s a wonderful little machine and I’ve been having a great time learning about it. I joined this forum so I can ask a few questions and especially to stalk your classifieds. Mostly for breeches. I really like knee breeches.

Another Welcome from Texas!
All kinds of things are available here.
With firearm purchases, be cautious. Some ne'er-do-wells try to scam folks here, but we're pretty alert, sometimes too alert, but we watch out for each other.
And, we LOVE photos. Show us your guns! :ghostly:
I’m noticing all kinds of things in the classifieds to tempt me… 👀

I’ll probably drop a photo of my pistol in the identification section before too long. It’s not the most impressive, but I could use some help with IDing it. (It’s a repro but the seller didn’t tell my friend too much about it.)

Back