• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

How about EMF???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They have some of the lowsest prices on Pietta revolvers I've seen but nothing in stock. I did reach out to customer service however and they tell me that they are expecting a replenishment order at the end of this month. I was also told that much of that will go to fullfill backorders. Any one ever order from them??

They have pretty good prices at times, I didn’t see any information on shipping so I emailed them and received a quick and polite response from a lady there in customer service, the shipping for an 1858 sheriff model was quoted as 36.00 to Texas so just keep that in mind, I didn’t order but only because I talked myself out of needing another pistol.

Back