• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Houston Tx area

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in Angleton and a member at Greenwood. Just got my first black powder rifle and hope to make some of the shoots and learn from some of y’all.
Tyler

I'm in Sugar Land. I haven't shot a muzzleloader in about 30 years but I want to get back into this. I'm glad to see there are quite a few other people here in the Houston area.

I'm in the Pearland area, and shoot BPCR Silhouette with Yaupon Creek. I spend most of my time burning BP at PSC Shooting Club in Friendswood.

I'm all over Houston, currently a member at BARC and at BRI. (Dropped my PSC membership few years back.)

Have assembled a Kibler Colonial and am currently building a Kibler SMR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok know of any black powder groups in our area been looking for some groups that are doing reenactment or rendezvous type stuff
Yes TAB is who i Rondevous with. The next event is in Shiner Tx I’ll send you the details later.

Yes TAB is who i Rondevous with. The next event is in Shiner Tx I’ll send you the details later.
November 9-12 in Shiner Tx when they send the flyer with the details I’ll let you know the specifics. I haven’t personally been to this one but from what I hear it’s a good one with a lot of shooting. If you ever want to shoot let me a buddy of mine and my sons we shoot fairly regularly

Attachments

• IMG_4972.jpeg
    IMG_4972.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 0
Back