• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hot Dip Tin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If your looking for good quality tin reproductions, check out Hot Dip Tin.

Ordered a small trade kettle and it's beautifully made. You can certainly tell the tinsmith cares for the quality in his work! Cooked up dinner with it tonight and love it!

Again, very impressed, his website is well laid out and informative with allot of options. Super fast shipping as well!

Haha, far from it! Some will argue about pricing and finding items cheaper elsewhere... That's fine, but I'd rather give my money to a quality American craftsman who is passionate about his trade.

I've done the same with some of my gear. It's good to keep those arts going, and you end up with a better product anyway I think.

My canteen is from CG Tinsmith; twice the cost of a stainless steel one but can't beat the handmade element

Good find on this

Absolutely agree! Loving this little pot, made my daughter oatmeal in it today! Haven't got around to a pic yet but I will.

Next purchase will be a Fort Meigs cup since the fort is up the road. Honestly never knew there were so many tin options!

Back