• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED hopkin and allen parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
just picked up a undrhammer the heritage .36 hopkin and allen rifle. looking for the rear dove tailed rear sight. also looking for a unicorn rear tang lollipop sight . thank you all

Reaction score
I've seen this sight on some of them but wouldn't be surprised if others were used over the years. This is a simple sight that is rough and needs file work. Screw adjustable for elevation, drift for windage.

I have only seen very few H&A lollipop sights and they were more than I wanted to pay.

Reaction score
just picked up a undrhammer the heritage .36 hopkin and allen rifle. looking for the rear dove tailed rear sight. also looking for a unicorn rear tang lollipop sight . thank you all
I have a .44 cal Hopkins and Allen "The Offhand" underhammer. I have the rear sight for it. If the dovetails are the same, I can send it over to you because I have no use for it.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have a .44 cal Hopkins and Allen "The Offhand" underhammer. I have the rear sight for it. If the dovetails are the same, I can send it over to you because I have no use for it.
I believe it will work. let me measure first thanks