• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hope accuracy is good enough for hunting deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How will it make a rifle less accurate?.... That's the first that I've ever heard that... I would think a faster ignition time would make it more accurate... Not saying you're wrong or anything that would just be my thought...
There is at least one thread on this forum that discusses nipples, how long they last and how it impacts accuracy. The impact from a worn nipple is noteworthy (worn meaning the hole has burned out and enlarged). Some target shooters remarked that in the .451 target rifles with large charges standard steel nipples might burn out enough to effect accuracy in as few as 25 shots. So that's a long-winded way to say 'you might try a new nipple' and see if it makes a difference.

Back