• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hoo there from Texas.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastTexasAg

32 Cal
Reaction score
My story is a little different than most. Always been a lever gun man, hunted all I could. Now, I’ve decided to build my own traditional muzzleloader to be able to hunt more. East Texas for now, I have a habit of floating around.
Figured I’d come here to find advice on a good kit to build what will likely be the first of a plethora of black powder guns.

HW

Howdy East Texas from another East Texas dweller.
Lots of great info here, along with a very knowledgeable fellowship!
Pull up a log and welcome to the camp!
Happy shooting!
Sam A.

Welcome from Rhode Island! Got to say the only rifles I love to shoot more than my Henry’s and Winchester’s are my muzzleloaders! Hope you enjoy,great group of people here

I appreciate your welcomes. Where might a guy just start a “general conversation” looking for advice?

Welcome to the forum. :)

A general conversation looking for advice depends on what the question is.

If it is about shooting muzzleloaders it would go in one of the areas that is based on the type of lock the gun has.
If it is about reenacting it goes in that area.
If the question is just about muzzleloading, it goes in the General Muzzleloading area.

Questions or comments about non-muzzleloading stuff goes in the Premium area but in order to post there you must pay a $18 fee to become a MuzzleLoading Supporter.

Latest posts

Back