• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Home security system

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
Finally got home security system 2.25 installed

Attachments

• E700C3A6-9939-481B-AE38-BF79DB2EF9D8.png
    E700C3A6-9939-481B-AE38-BF79DB2EF9D8.png
    555.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1707.MOV
    39.4 MB
Last edited:
This used to be the chauffer's house on an old estate. Driveway is a half mile through lawns before it splits to my house. Between fields and lawns there is zero cover approaching me and no good place to hide while you break in and steal. We do have a monitored security system, but we consider it our first line of defense against fire when we are not home.
I did not close a door properly once when we went out. The alarm company called us. We got home in 20 minutes and there were two state troopers there who had already cleared the home.
Still and all, I have 3 shotguns, a snub nose, a .45 revolver, all unmentionables, two irish blackthorn sticks at strategic spots. And a 70 pound dog.
I DO like the cannon idea....Maybe the swivel gun with oo buckshot.

This used to be the chauffer's house on an old estate. Driveway is a half mile through lawns before it splits to my house. Between fields and lawns there is zero cover approaching me and no good place to hide while you break in and steal. We do have a monitored security system, but we consider it our first line of defense against fire when we are not home.
I did not close a door properly once when we went out. The alarm company called us. We got home in 20 minutes and there were two state troopers there who had already cleared the home.
Still and all, I have 3 shotguns, a snub nose, a .45 revolver, all unmentionables, two irish blackthorn sticks at strategic spots. And a 70 pound dog.
I DO like the cannon idea....Maybe the swivel gun with oo buckshot.
Yes to the swivel gun idea. But you must be present to win.

Latest posts

Back